Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'M HOME!!!

My goodness...Away sooo long!
It's official....I quit the Masters program and I moved back home with my sweet sweet husband yesterday. No regrets, I'm so glad to be home....

Oh ya, and I got my hair chopped off last week, the picture is from the day after I got it done, and I hadn't really figured out how to style it yet...but I think I'm getting better....or else people are just too nice and dishonest :-P

So now, the living room is piled high with stuff. Can you believe that I moved my entire apartment full of stuff in my Yaris! Yep, I got it all in!
I started packing at around 1pm, left Guelph at 5pm, got to my driveway at 6:30pm, Harold unpacked while I had the fastest shower in history, and we left for our Encounter 1 course with our church and actually got there on time at 7pm. Whew!

And the best part is, I'm pretty sure that I don't have to go back!

I have a lot of cleaning to do....ack

No comments: