Saturday, May 12, 2007

Still knittin' among other things

Wow, the weather is beautiful, our house is stifling but the weather is beautiful!I HAVE been doing some knitting...although not as much as I'd like, with all this nice weather there are so many other things that I need/want to do. Like today, it's Saturday so I could pretty much be lazy and do nothing but knit, that would be wonderful, but there are soooo many other things on my list....oh well, if only there was more free time less work time...lol....but then I'd miss my work ha! I think I will probably take an hour or so and sit in the backyard knitting anyways....because the back yard does look so very inviting right now!
Well, I had the same plan last Saturday, but after getting groceries H's mom called and asked if he could come out and help with some farm stuff, (which ended up just being yard work as the farm stuff got pushed back to Monday). So, I WAS lazy and DID knit most of the time, aside for some picture taking maniac breaks,.....I pretty much sat around knitting and watching people work...ha! what a good daughter-in-law I am.....really...it's helpful if I stay out of the way....I'm just a menace in a garden!
There's poor Nika, all stuck on her side because I can't seem to figure out how to change the picture format to turn her upright, I can do it on a PC, but can't figure it out on the mac stuff.....I guess I'm still learning the Mac. She's a cute dog though,....even if you DO have to turn your head sideways to look at her :-)
Oh, and by the way, all those beautiful flowers are obviously H's mom's....and not mine :-)

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

The flowers are beautiful.

Knitting needles are allowed on flights in the United States. Do a search on TSA regulations to get all the details.