Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Progress!

I've been alternating between working on the cable baby sweater, and on my grey sweater. Grey sweater when I want to plain old knit....(like when I'm half asleep) ....and cable sweater when I've got the itch to knit. I love it! These cables are so fun! I've never done anything with multiple cables before.....luckily...this is a pretty easy pattern to keep straight.So, not a lot done...but pretty good I think considering I actually have to go to work....and then I have some sort of evening thing happening almost every night this week (and last week...and next week...lol) I think I need to clear my schedule.....just so I can knit!
Awww, I'm going to go knit now...until I fall asleep, hopefully I'm conscious enough to put the needles down before I actually fall aslzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I love the look of cables and it's fun to knit them too. You're getting so close to finishing your sweater. Good for you.