Sunday, August 24, 2008

pdf sharing...easy!

Well, we just got back from vacation and I have lot's to share :-) I even did some knitting...but mostly reading...

anyways...I just thought I'd share something completely unrelated first. I had a comment come through on the post where I gave my Grandma Telford's slipper pattern, about posting a pdf version. (I didn't publish the comment because it had an email address in it). So, after contacting the commenter...she told me about box.net . You can sign up for a free lite account and upload your files, then just paste a link to them in your blog. Woo hoo! Finally...an actual pdf file, and it was so easy I did it in less than 5 minutes. Thanks Karen!

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Good idea.

cinnamongirl93 said...

Welcome back from vacation! Please post some pictures of what you did on your vacation. I'd love to see what you are knitting.
Thanks for the info. I have wanted to send a file like that but have no idea on how it works. Thank you for the link.