Monday, September 29, 2008

Still at it...

tink, tink, tink, tink

tink, tink, tink,

tink, tink

tink

tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink

that's all I have to say today :-p

oh, yeah, and I royally messed up my back on Saturday...thought it was better Sunday, but then today at work I gradually progressed to not being able to move my head...ha! I'm very funny looking....I can't move much...so I'm not going to feel guilty about the pile of dishes in the sink! I'm just going to tink....cuz I can move my arms :-)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have way more patience than me cuz by now I'd have rrriiipppeedd it all out.

I hope your back gets better quickly.

Tracy Batchelder said...

The tinking does not sound like fun, nor does the back pain. I hope you get both back on track soon.

cinnamongirl93 said...

Sorry about you back. Try laying on the floor on your back and move your hips and legs from side to side. That always seems to help me.
Or just take it easy and relax!