Wednesday, June 09, 2010

What's she waiting for...

Hmmm, could it be that she's waiting for her room to be finished? Here are a few pics in case you're interested...
Her chandelier is up..although..there is something funky looking with the top of it, and we're procrastinating on fixing it...
The round mirror and little bubble mirrors on the side are hung up under her shelf, which has some of her gifts on it and a few pretty decorations...like the pom pom flowers that Christa made for her baby shower...
Clothes are hung up in the closet...this stressed me out...deciding how to organize things by size and item type...what to keep in the dresser vs. what to keep in the closet....etc etc... this really shouldn't be stressful...but seriously...Diapers are prepped and ready to take care of business, cloth wipes are made, hand sanitizer is in place...Curtains are hung, chair is in place, bookshelf with some books, some toys, some "other stuff"..there are more baskets for the shelf...but they're currently being "borrowed" for other baby supplies...Awww...the crib area...this could be what she's holding out for....there are projects underfoot...but...they've been shoved to the backburner.... my embroidery hood wall art is not yet finished.....Three done.... 6 more to go...they really don't take long...don't know why I'm putting this off...oh right...my new friend the sewing machine has been demanding all my time ;-)Oh...and the wall flowers have to go up too...I'm not putting them up until everything else is in place...because I'm not sure if they'll be too much... hmmmm... so they're on hold as wellMini rant with nothing to do with the rest of my post:
I have no idea why this picture turned when it got uploaded....some of the others did too and I just had to delete them are redo it...the settings are the same...it's just annoying...actually I find blogger annoying in regards to picture handling in general....it's actually a really big reason that I don't blog more. Uploading pictures is one thing...but handling them on here is a royal pain... just try reorganizing them inside such a tiny editing window...arrrggh! I hates it! So...I was wondering about switching my blog to somewhere else....somewhere that is picture friendly...but still free (free is big with me...that's why I've never considered switching before) but seriously... I'd love to use something that I enjoyed using...rather than something that seems like a chore. Any suggestions?? Or..am I just using blogger all wrong?!?



3 comments:

Kayla W said...

Your nursery is precious! I love it!!

As for blogger and pictures, I had the same issues until I started loading them to flickr and then using the HTML from there to do pictures. Works MUCH better, and it's faster, too!

Tracy Batchelder said...

What a cute room! You've done a great job on it.

I load all my pictures first and then add text. I find it easier that way.

County Cloth Creations said...

what a sweet girly room, I'm storing your fabric and hoop idea for when our daughter finally gets her very own room.