Monday, July 25, 2011

52 weeks

I'm starting really late....but...I'm going to try anyways...

52 weeks from Organizing Junkie

Our house is out of control.... we have SO MUCH CLUTTER that it literally makes me stressed just looking around.   And because of the clutter, it's so much harder to clean the house... ugg...it's been driving me crazy literally for years now....

It's time to purge...purge...purge...   a lot of stuff is going to have to go...but I'm totally excited at the idea that maybe...maybe... I could love our house someday...  the house is fine...but it looks like a couple of college kids (and a baby) live here...

I've taken a lot of before pictures.... just walked around and took pictures of clutter and mess.... I'm not posting them until I have an after picture...it's just too shame inducing!  

Hope to have after pictures coming soon...and steadily.... and...well...some in progress pictures too, because I will likely have to invest some money in organizing type furniture etc...so we'll have to just make due with what we have for awhile for some things.  

No comments: