Friday, July 29, 2011

Opinions NEEDED!!!

Look what I found on Kijiji...for $60...yep..that's right...   $60

Seriously... $60 It's a Sklar Peppler, made in Canada...I don't know what type of wood

Soo...it's in fantastic condition..nearly flawless.   ...remember me saying I wanted a white table for this spot.  When I saw the add on kijiji I thought...perfect...I'll paint it. 
My husband, and his parents think I'd be NUTS to paint this... 


What do you think...   Paint it white?  Or leave it as is?   

Here are a few more pictures of the table in it's new home
It's new home
View from the other direction... looking from the kitchen to the front door
Loaded up...being used sort of how I want it...  one pair of shoes each underneath...one bag each on the shelf, and a container (hopefully prettier) for DH and I on top for keys, pocked emptying etc.
The picture I drew about how I wanted to use this space... 

So...please PLEASE leave a comment letting me know what you think I should do with the table...  and would it help to know that it's a Sklar Peppler?  Hmm...maybe...Ok..I'll go write that at the top too... . I'm not in the know...so I'd never heard of Sklar Peppler before. 

I was trying to find pictures of decorating styles that I love...but..I can't find them... you know...the white wood...with like pretty turquoise and stuff all over...  fresh...clean...fun looking type style...  I'm just not so much into the country wood.... but...this is so light...could it work?

2 comments:

Tonni said...

I know this is a wildly old post... but if the voting is still open, I say paint it! But then, I'm a crazy paint-everything-that-stands-still kinda girl ;)

Debbie said...

lol..it's still sitting there...unpainted... sigh.. Harold won. but someday he'll come home and that baby will be WHITE!