Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday October 23, 2014 - Accountability Post

According to my scale I'm down a pound, but since I fluctuate a good 3 lbs, I won't believe it until it stays gone for at least two weeks.

Today was my "cleanse" day, which is really sort of a fast day.  I have been super skeptical of all things called "cleanse".  I resisted this for a long time.   What do you mean by cleanse?!?!   nope...nothing gross,  haha, it's just a fast day, but you have nutritional support during it.   No feeling faint, no walking around starving dreaming of food.  It's shockingly easy.   I am doing modified cleanse days, because I don't want to give up my sit down dinner with my family.  So I break the fast at dinner time.   Hey, you've got to make things work around your life, not the other way around right?

Now that my day of work is done, I think I'm going to sit down with a couple of squares of dark chocolate and some knitting before bed.   
#happyday 

No comments: